My favourite place in Milan is Parco Sempione. There are not that many green spots in Milan, which makes this park all the more important. I go there almost every day for a run or walk.
Inside the park you'll find a lot of interesting places:
- Torre Branca – a panoramic tower,
- Arco della Pace – a landmark triumphal arch,
- Triennale di Milano – a design and art museum,
- Arena Civica – a multi-purpose stadium still in active use,
- Acquario Civico – the third oldest aquarium in Europe,
- Biblioteca del Parco – a public library, and
- Castello Sforzesco – the castle of Milan.
This video was shot in early spring of 2016 (March 18-19th).